Edition 3. The Bureau
The Bureau is finally here. As part of the ecosystem, you have the ability to interact with a new in-Discord ecosystem where you will be tasked with the duty of leveling up the highest echelons of society.
We are moving along day by day with incredible progress. In this newsletter, we will be sharing some of the most exciting announcements of this week. Make sure to take the next 3 minutes to check out the amazing updates taking place in our ecosystem.
- Dev Team Updates: Some of this week’s sprint deliverables we listed from last week’s newsletter will be rolling over into this next sprint (sprint 3). One of the reasons why these deliverables are rolling over is because we spent time this past sprint onboarding for the team which was a rigorous process in order to structure our organization based on current needs. Among this giant onboarding process we have added a few new developers:
- Cjay — React Architect
- Lefty — React Developer & Backend Architect
- Skaro — React Developer
2. Sprint Goals for Sprint 3:
- Creating a signature protocol to allow off-chain game interactions while validating the owner ID is accurate
- Creating an off-chain ledger that will eventually be publicly available, so EVERYONE is aware of what’s going on behind the scenes. We think the Crypto community will appreciate this transparency in regards to where data is going
- Creating some Admin tooling for controlling the game
- Building out the UI & interactions that go with that UI for the social game
3. Social Game:
With the onboarding and growth of our product, design, and dev teams, we were able to look at our MVP and add to the existing feature set to incorporate some additional new capabilities (more info to come). With this new feature, we wanted to really set ourselves up for the future so throughout this week Diversity has been meeting with our product and design teams to come up with a fun experience and how we can implement that into a web experience. Once a solid plan was constructed, Diversity started communicating with the new developers & architects to see what they thought of the plan.
We are now all on the same page and ready to go. Near the end of the week, we implemented the first screen into the experience, and have many to come. We are really excited about what we plan on creating and think the community will be too. The goal of our first release (MVP) is to release a working product with the minimum set of required features and capabilities. So right off the bat, we are making a compromise of only supporting MetaMask wallets. MetaMask is the easiest/fastest way to support chain interactions. The plan is to revisit the connection options at a later date.
4. Wasteland: The artists have submitted their final renders for the limited edition Wasteland Collection this past week.
- Mixing for the wasteland art starting this sprint!
5. Website Upgrades: Updated branding guidelines developed from the design team for future UI/UX updates
6. Monarchs: Unfortunately our second hired artist was in an accident and no longer is able to draw for us. So we are currently finalizing our newest artist to the team.
7. Citizen Spotlight:
- We want to shine the spotlight on one of the most active members of our community, Derox. His insight into the project is valuable to veteran NFT collectors and novices alike.
8. The Bureau: “The Bureau” has recently been added to the Divine Anarchy Discord server. A government ecosystem where you can earn in-server coins that can buy you valuable items like DA NFTs, cash prizes, and more. The infographic below shows the hierarchy of how The Bureau functions.
Become a chairman by collecting coins by engaging in the community and purchasing your role in The Marketplace on the Discord. This is your gateway to becoming a part of this economy and gaining prominence within Divine Anarchy.
9. Upcoming Events:
- Government Wars
- To kickstart The Bureau, we will host the first-ever Government Wars. This will be a battle between two teams each made up of 1 emperor, 2 kings, 3 warlords, and 4 governors. The game is simple, whichever team gains the most influence and popularity by the end of the game will win 200,000 DA coins. Metrics that will be tracked include total budget spent, size of active attendees at planned events hosted by each team, and a poll at the end of the Government Wars to determine the “Most Loved” team.
- We had 4 teams apply for our first round of Government Wars however, we only have 2 team slots available. Citizens, it is up to you to decide which two teams you’d like to see battle it out! Be on the lookout for a poll in our Discord server coming soon where you can cast your vote.
- The 4 teams applying for Government Wars are the following:
- Divine Republic
- Intro: Born out of necessity and the passion to help others, The Divine Republic’s mission is to spread love, positivity, and peace throughout the Kingdom of The Creator.
- Members: MidoriNL, Niibs, Mai, Ham, VictorG, MattyPEARL, TheBarCollector, Phorce, NeverGone4, ShaTeaSuKi
- Cult of Bingus
- Intro: Bingus-worshipping mercenaries who are ready to act for the highest bidder, as long as it is within their principles.
- Members: Mayyhin, Hectah, FARHAD, Roseyybid, Warlordpuss, BadAimDotMp3, PantherXZ, Dr Fax, Djinking, Kazeshin
- Administration of Anarchy (AoA)
- Intro: War is inevitable but the goal is controlled anarchy. The AoA is prepared to organize chaos in order to allow fairness to flow within the society
- Members: Jayzus, Tacote, Rr, Sarzich, Kay, Kloiae, REVENGE, alex DUCK KEEPER, introvertdreamers, Wiky
- The Sacred Hand
- Intro: The mystery behind The Sacred Hand has never been discovered, but the secret lies in their purpose to unite every bloodline, in favor of The Creator.
- Members: Hindrix, YuanR, VLANZO, montal, GɅTOR, $0flames, CREED, Nunki, Megatron0588, MasterLuka
- Community Activities: To celebrate the kick-off of our community events, we decided to take attendance, and give away one of our NFT’s in our treasury wallet. Congratulations to Kazeshin | BLUΞ GVNG | GΞNΞSIS#4500we! In the future, we plan on holding more events with more creative prizes so make sure you guys stay engaged with us.
- Dec 8. Wednesday: Anime Movie Night
- Dec 10. Friday: Video Game Tournament ( Maybe some sports betting….)
What to Expect Next:
- Monarch Backstories
- Merch Shop
- Our first Video Game Tournament
- Tokyo Giveaway Winner Announcement
We look forward to keeping you updated with the latest news and updates!
-Divine Anarchy Core Team